Are you someone who is looking out to play BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India) game on PC? Are you confused about how you can play BGMI on PC seamlessly? If your answer is yes, then don’t worry because right now, there are best emulators are available that can help you out. But it is important for you to understand which one is the best.
If you are confused about which one to choose, don’t worry because here we are presenting a curated list that will help you to choose the best BGMI emulator for your PC.
- 1 Top Ranking BGMI Emulators For PC – The Finalists
- 2 Factors Considered for Each Emulator
- 3 Best 3 BGMI Emulators For PC – Reviews, Analysis, & Installation Guides
- 4 Conclusion
Top Ranking BGMI Emulators For PC – The Finalists
- BlueStacks – Youtube Gaming Community Choice
- Nox player – Best Support for Battleground Mobiles
- LD player – Good Controls
Factors Considered for Each Emulator
When you are about to choose the best emulators for you to play BGMI, it is important to understand some factors. These are as follows:-
- Firstly, understand how you will be able to set it up. With some emulators, there is technical knowledge required, but with some, there is no need for it. Look at it.
- Get an idea of whether it is compatible with the available version of your PC or not. Some emulators are especially designed for Windows and some for iOS. It is important for you to choose the best one available.
- Determine how many accounts are supported; some emulators support multiple accounts, while others do not.Get an idea and understand how you will be able to adopt the same.
- Check out whether you can set up your virtual location on Google maps or not. When you are playing BGMI, it is important that you are able to set up a virtual location for a better interface.
- Understand the interface of the BGMI emulator for PC. If the interface appears to be difficult to understand, you will not be able to play seamlessly and it feels like you are wasting your time.
Best 3 BGMI Emulators For PC – Reviews, Analysis, & Installation Guides
BlueStacks is among the best emulators available for Android. If you are looking forward to playing Android games on PC, then this one could definitely be the choice. It is among the most popular and widely used elaters available around the world.
The major reason for its popularity is that it is renowned for its streamers and Christmas across the world. Moreover, it has all the exclusive features available, which again makes it the first choice among users.
- It has customizable controls.
- The option to record game play is there.
- Users can directly stream on Twitch.
- It allowed multitasking.
- It features 1.5 million Android games.
- It has higher FPS.
- The real-time translation option is there.
- It offers multi-instance support.
How to play BGMI on PC via BlueStacks?
The steps you need to adapt to play BGMI on PC via BlueStacks are as follows:
- Look at the official website of bluestacks.
- Get the latest version and install it on your system.
- Launch it on your PC.
- Look out for BGMI on the Google Play Store.
- Download it on your device.
- Complete installation.
- Enjoy playing games flawlessly.
2. Nox player
Nox player is also among the best emulators that are available for all those users out there who wish to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC.
It is compatible with both Macs and Androids. It allows the player to record videos and share them with their friends as well. You can also upload some videos of the game on YouTube and Facebook.
- It has customizable controls.
- Multi-instance support is there.
- It has file sharing between Android and Windows.
- A user can upload videos directly to YouTube and Facebook.
- It has a good game library.
- The interface is quite easy to understand.
How do I play Battleground India on PC using NOX Player?
When you are looking forward to utilising NOX player to play BGMI Mobile India on PC, the steps are as follows:
- Visit the web browser on your PC and look out for the NOX player.
- There is a direct download link available for the emulator. Click on it.
- After the downloading is completed, click on the install button.
- After the installation procedure, you need to launch it on your system.
- After launching the emulator on your system, visit the Google Play Store and look forward to BGMI.
- Install it on your PC.
- After completing the installation, start playing with BGMI on your PC flawlessly.
3. LD player
The LD player is the mango emulator which comes up with some enormous features which are just the ultimate to try. It comes up with an innovative interface and lets users have the ultimate experience.
We recommend this simulator because of its incredible features, which grab your attention. The best part is that there will be no issues and errors whenever you are using it. Also, users are very happy with this performance and consider it on a regular basis.
- It can be optimised for all the devices that have specifications.
- It is free of cost.
- It offers top speed along with high-performance.
- It has simple controls.
- It offers smooth play.
- There will be no issues throughout.
How to play BGMI Mobile India on PC through LD Player?
When you wish to utilise BGMI on PC, the specs are as follows, if you are looking forward to playing it through LD player. These are:
- First, look for and download the LD player emulator for your PC.After the downloading is completed, complete the installation procedure.
- Now search for BGMI.
- Simply install the app after discovering it on the LD Store or Google Play Store.
- After installation, enjoy gaming.
So yes, these are the emulator switches you can consider whenever you are looking out for the best BGMI emulator for PC. For sure, you will have a flawless experience without having any problems. If you are facing any difficulty, let us know and we will help you with it!